An individual, leaving an application for the provision of civil law services to him/her (hereinafter referred to as the Subject), undertakes to accept this Consent to personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Consent). Acceptance of Consent is the moment of using the services Hotbot.ai located on partner websites and services Hotbot.ai, by pressing any button on the Hotbot.ai platform. Acting freely, by his/her own will and interest, as well as confirming his/her legal capacity, an individual gives his/her consent to HotLabs LLC, registered at 6/1 Gorokhovsky Lane, bldg 1, room 102, Moscow, 105064, RF, to the processing of his/her personal data on the following conditions:
1. The Subject consents to the processing of his/her personal data without the use of automatic controls and with the use of such controls. The processing of personal data includes the following actions: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data. The Subject consents to the transfer of personal data to third parties and the receipt of such data from third parties in cases established by applicable law and (or) this consent.
2. The Subject undertakes to promptly notify HotLabs LLC about changes in his/her personal data within a period not exceeding 7 days.
3. The list of personal data of the Subject that can be stored and processed by HotLabs LLC, as well as transferred to third parties or can be obtained from third parties:
3.1. Personal data that is not special or biometric: surname, first name, patronymic; email address; phone number; messenger ID and other related information.
4. Consent is given by the Subject in order to provide him/her with civil legal services.
5. The processing of personal data (with the exception of storage) is terminated upon the achievement of the purpose of processing and the termination of obligations under the concluded contracts and agreements.
6. Personal data of the Subject shall be stored for the periods established by the legislation of the RF and internal documentation of HotLabs LLC.
7. Personal data shall be destroyed upon completion of processing and expiration of the storage period.
8. The Subject may withdraw this consent by sending a written application to HotLabs LLC. In this case, HotLabs LLC shall stop processing the Subject's personal data, and the personal data shall be subject to destruction if there are no other legal grounds for processing established by the legislation of the RF.